What are we looking for?
A strong creative and strategic thinker who infuses our work with inspiration, generating original, intelligent ideas that inform the words we use, the messages we create, and the designs that we deliver. A versatile team member who can nimbly move between strategy, copywriting, and creative collaboration.
Who you are.
- Creative professional with a minimum of 5 years of strategic experience in building brands, marketing initiatives, and/or creating integrated communications programs
- Strong problem-solver with a deep understanding of how to use the creative process to overcome complex challenges
- Seamless collaborator who works well with other team members to creatively deliver on marketing goals
- Conceptual thinker, energized by influencing creative strategy efforts, from idea generation to project completion, to ensure the highest level of creativity and thoughtfulness
- Excellent writer who can deftly craft business documents and proposals, as well as marketing communications
- Inspiring communicator who interacts with clients and colleagues in a positive and motivating manner
- Strong verbal presenter with experience in winning the confidence and business of senior-level decision makers
- Curious, energetic self-starter, with an appetite for fresh, new approaches and ideas
What you’ll do.
- Inspire and motivate the team through brainstorming, generating conversations, ideas, and stories by sharing industry-relevant information, interesting thought-starters, unique insights, and dynamic opportunities
- Collaborate with creative teams to galvanize ideas and ensure strategic alignment with client objectives
- Powerfully convey the greater vision to clients and internal teams; codify and help create the framework for client presentations by identifying the strategic insights, the “big idea,” and the broader potential for the work
- Partner with the SARANKCO senior leadership team and clients to understand and apply business objectives to create highly-effective, creative communication tactics and messaging, including exploring unexpected solutions
- Understand and actively support the application of all of SARANKCO’s capabilities, including Strategy, Design and Production, Content Development, Naming, Digital, and Print
- Communications, and recommend growth opportunities that expand SARANKCO’s offering with future and current clients
- Partner with all departments to ensure delivery of on-time, high-quality deliverables that address all relevant client requirements
- Take a nuanced approach to writing and editing for different tones, styles, and formats, including print and digital, across audiences
- Effectively tell stories across channels and mediums
- Craft compelling marketing copy within the client’s brand voice to inform readers and persuade them to take action
- Prioritize and manage multiple assigned projects and additional duties on competing timelines
- Work independently to meet tight deadlines as part of a creative team
- Synthesize client-provided research to develop a unique story to inform and support creative concepts
- Collect, organize, and distill detailed qualitative and quantitative data and relevant information regarding audience demographics and socio-economics, market and industry trends, products and services, and competitors
- Collaborate with clients to define target markets and audiences, applying market segmentation techniques and customer journey mapping
- Translate research and insights into consumer brand, marketing, and communications strategies that align with the client’s business objectives
- Communicate findings and recommendations in a clear and compelling manner in written, oral, and presentation forms
Where you’ll do it.
We are located in the heart of Manhattan’s Flatiron District just walking steps from Madison Square Park. Here you’ll enjoy working with a nimble and collaborative team of thinkers and doers who work hard and have a lot of fun doing it.
We’re an equal opportunity employer.
At SARANKCO, we cultivate an inclusive environment where diversity of ideas, experiences, and cultures are valued. We are proud to call ourselves an equal opportunity employer and hire qualified professionals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
Join our team.
We offer a competitive compensation package with excellent benefits, including healthcare, a flexible spending account, a matching 401(k) plan, the TransitChek program, and more.
If you share our passion, and want to join a creative work environment where you can grow your career, we want to hear from you. Please submit a resume with references as well as your salary history and requirements.
No phone calls please.