What we're looking for
We’re looking for a CRM Strategist to work alongside our Content & Strategy team on several upcoming assignments. The strategist we’re seeking should be an exceptional critical thinker with a passion for storytelling and the ability to develop multichannel marketing campaigns that deliver high ROI across consumer touch points.
This is a contract role.
What you bring
- 5–7 years of experience developing CRM programs and campaigns within beauty, fashion, and e-commerce brands
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing
- Strong expertise in email strategy, including best practices and trends, along with measurable success in email marketing from conception to completion
- Experience in mapping customer journeys, developing strategies based on user insights and personas, analyzing data, and creating recommendations that align to business strategy
- Skill in analyzing customer data and insights to develop cohesive communication plans and effective engagement strategies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that focuses on agile, iterative workstreams with multiple internal and external teams
- Someone with a positive attitude, a good sense of humor, and a roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic
What you'll do
- Create and manage multichannel CRM programs from concept and development that are focused on conversion, engagement, and loyalty strategies across various channels including website, email, and social
- Analyze and translate consumer insights into market-specific recommendations to better understand and influence audiences, and to enhance marketing effectiveness across customer segmentations
- Provide hands-on direction and leadership, and participate in the day-to-day activities of the creative team to ensure all are meeting objectives
- Work with brand and creative teams to ensure brand platforms, visual standards, and voice guidelines are aligned
- Collaborate with account, UX, and creative teams to deliver smart, differentiated, and strategically grounded ideas to the client
- Stay current with industry and technological changes, maintaining ongoing knowledge of marketing best practices and keeping an eye out for creative marketing opportunities
- Undertake continuous analysis of the competitive environment and consumer trends to ensure the company’s marketing strategy is competing effectively
- Develop and maintain strong cross-functional relationships to ensure all feedback and approvals are communicated effectively and in a timely manner/effectively and on schedule/effectively and on deadline
Where you'll do it
We will want this individual to work from our offices throughout the contracted engagement. We are located in the heart of Manhattan’s Flatiron District just steps away from Madison Square Park. Here you’ll enjoy working with a nimble and collaborative team of thinkers and doers who work hard and have a lot of fun while doing so.
Equal opportunity employer
At SARANKCO, we cultivate an inclusive environment where a diversity of ideas, experiences, and cultures are valued. We are proud to call ourselves an equal opportunity employer and hire qualified professionals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please submit a resume with references.
No phone calls please.