What are we looking for?
An experienced designer with a passion for creating strong consumer interactions and powerful brand experiences through unique problem solving and user-centric design.
Who you are.
- Creative professional with 2 to 4 years of experience and an online portfolio of strong, conceptual, well-executed design work that showcases user-centered design principles and practices, web standards, typography, and color
- Strong designer with solid typography skills and a great sense of color, photography, layout, and grids
- Digital enthusiast with a working understanding of responsive, flexible coding, and digital best practices
- Dedicated self-starter interested in working with a broad creative team
- Excellent multitasker who can prioritize and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Open-minded thinker who learns new skills quickly and listens to feedback in order to improve
- Great communicator, both verbally and in writing
What you'll do.
- Assist the digital design director and the creative team in developing on-brand digital design, including email, websites, social media, and advertising
- Create storyboards, user flows, sitemaps, and wireframes to effectively communicate interaction and drive user engagement
- Develop sophisticated conceptual ideas, then present them to teams and clients, articulating design rationale and the specifics of user-centered design process
- Turn brand and creative strategies into forward-thinking designs for websites, apps, interfaces, and/or digital campaigns
- Work closely with project managers and production designers to deliver necessary annotations and design specifications
Where you’ll do it.
We are located in the heart of Manhattan’s Flatiron District just walking steps from Madison Square Park. Here you’ll enjoy working with a nimble and collaborative team of thinkers and doers who work hard and have a lot of fun doing it.
We’re an equal opportunity employer.
At SARANKCO, we cultivate an inclusive environment where diversity of ideas, experiences, and cultures are valued. We are proud to call ourselves an equal opportunity employer and hire qualified professionals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
Join our team.
We offer a competitive compensation package with excellent benefits, including healthcare, a flexible spending account, a matching 401(k) plan, the TransitChek program, and more.
If you share our passion, and want to join a creative work environment where you can grow your career, we want to hear from you. Please submit a resume with references as well as your salary requirements.
No phone calls please.