What we're looking for
An experienced marketing copywriter with a sizable portfolio in beauty, fashion, or e-commerce who is adept at utilizing customer insights and personas to develop engaging, effective copy across multichannel campaigns.
- A creative, strategically minded, conceptual thinker with recent experience writing for beauty, fashion, or e-commerce brands
- A seasoned wordsmith with precise attention to detail and an excellent command of — and passion for — the English language
- An advocate for the role of marketing and digital communications, including CRM
- A highly motivated individual who values collaboration and feedback, and is willing to go the extra mile to solve challenges, deliver innovative solutions, and exceed expectations
- An organized writer who is able to meet deadlines with ease while working on multiple projects
- Someone with a positive attitude, a good sense of humor, and a roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic
What you'll do
- Work on projects through multiple stages, from the initial briefing and creative brainstorms, through internal and client reviews, to the completion of deliverables
- Participate in developing multichannel CRM programs that are focused on conversion, engagement, and loyalty strategies across various channels, including website, email, and social
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (project management, design, and strategy) to execute assignments across campaigns, including brainstorming creative concepts developing highly effective, innovative communications and unexpected solutions
- Write fresh, engaging, and informative copy that supports strategic insights and business objectives in the client’s brand voice Follow the client’s copy standards and guidelines when executing concepts and messaging, ensuring copy reflects the highest quality of work and is in line with the client’s marketing goals
- Effectively incorporate internal and client feedback to revise and evolve copy, always moving the work forward and providing additional options when necessary
- Work independently to meet tight deadlines as part of a creative team and take ownership over the quality of your work, from concept to delivery
Where you'll do it
We are located in the heart of Manhattan’s Flatiron District just steps away from Madison Square Park. Here you’ll enjoy working with a nimble and collaborative team of thinkers and doers who work hard and have a lot of fun while doing so.
Equal opportunity employer
At SARANKCO, we cultivate an inclusive environment where a diversity of ideas, experiences, and cultures are valued. We are proud to call ourselves an equal opportunity employer and hire qualified professionals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Join our team
We offer a competitive compensation package with excellent benefits, including health care, a flexible spending account, a matching 401(k) plan, the TransitChek program, and more.
If you share our passion and want to join a creative work environment where you can grow your career, we want to hear from you. Please submit a resume with references as well as any professional writing samples.
No phone calls please.