Project Manager (Print + Digital)
What are we looking for?
An inspired, detail-oriented Project Manager to help manage the day-to-day activity of various client engagements.
Who you are.
- College graduate with a bachelor’s degree or comparable professional training
- Project management professional with 3–5 years of relevant print, digital, and brand experience who has led integrated projects at the campaign level
- Tech-savvy leader with experience in the development of websites and an understanding of web development technologies and third-party applications
- Experienced print expert with a solid understanding of various print form factors (e.g., direct mail, packaging, stationery, and signage), processes, and techniques
- Knowledgeable collaborator with a deep understanding of email design and the development process
- Excellent communicator with superior written and verbal communication skills
- Highly efficient worker with excellent customer service, management, motivational, and negotiation skills
- Organizational wizard and expert multi-tasker with the ability to remain calm and enthusiastic in a deadline-driven environment
- Energetic self-starter with an all-hands-on-deck mindset who is willing to pitch in whenever and wherever necessary and thrives on a tight-knit team
What you’ll do.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships through all stages of a project, including scope, development, execution, and delivery
- Work with the director of project management and creative teams to deliver successful print and digital projects
- Manage day-to-day communication with multiple clients across several projects
- Create and manage schedules and budgets for projects of varying sizes, from banner executions to complex interactive websites
- Provide clear, concise briefings to staff
- Schedule and lead client meetings and presentations
- Develop and implement strategies for problem solving in response to unexpected circumstances or to streamline workflow
Where you’ll do it.
We are located in the heart of Manhattan’s Flatiron District, just steps from Madison Square Park. Here you’ll enjoy working with a nimble and collaborative team of thinkers and doers who work hard and have a lot of fun doing it.
We’re an equal opportunity employer.
At SARANKCO, we cultivate an inclusive environment where diversity of ideas, experiences, and cultures are valued. We are proud to call ourselves an equal opportunity employer and hire qualified professionals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Join our team.
We offer a competitive compensation package with excellent benefits, including healthcare, a flexible spending account, a matching 401(k) plan, the TransitChek program, and more.
If you share our passion, and want to join a creative work environment where you can grow your career, we want to hear from you. Please submit a resume with references as well as your salary history and requirements.
No phone calls please.