What are we looking for?
An experienced senior designer with a passion for creating powerful brand experiences through inspired concepts and innovative solutions.
Who you are.
- Creative professional with 5–7 years of experience in a design, consulting, or advertising firm with clients across a broad range of industries
- Visual storyteller with a strong body of work in developing brand experiences including, but not limited to, logo development, visual identity system design covering print and digital touchpoints, and marketing communications
- Passionate designer with extensive knowledge of typography, grid, layout, color sense, and photography, proficient in using the latest design software tools (ability to sketch and illustrate concepts is a major plus)
- Dedicated self-starter with strong communication skills (verbal and written) interested in working with a broad creative team
- Talented multitasker who can prioritize and excel in a fast-paced work environment and stay on top of deadlines and budgets
- Open-minded thinker who learns new skills quickly and listens to feedback to improve and expand their range of expertise
- Purposeful, strategic ideator who can empower team members to bring their best to the creative process
What you'll do.
- Collaborate with Design Directors and Creative Directors, and work with our team of writers, designers, and production artists, to transform brand and creative strategies into inspired, conceptual design solutions
- Work closely with project managers to ensure projects stay on schedule and on-budget
- Work closely with production designers to ensure designs are on-spec, and accurate in final deliverables
- Prepare materials for client and internal meetings
- Mentor Designers and Junior Designers
- Present design refinements to clients
- Participate in new business efforts
Where you'll do it.
We are located in the heart of Manhattan’s Flatiron District just steps away from Madison Square Park. Here you’ll enjoy working with a nimble and collaborative team of thinkers and doers who work hard and have a lot of fun while doing so.
We're an equal opportunity employer.
At SARANKCO, we cultivate an inclusive environment where a diversity of ideas, experiences, and cultures are valued. We are proud to call ourselves an equal opportunity employer and hire qualified professionals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Join our team.
We offer a competitive compensation package with excellent benefits, including healthcare, a flexible spending account, a matching 401(k) plan, the TransitChek program, and more.
If you share our passion and want to join a creative work environment where you can grow your career, we want to hear from you. Please submit a resume with references as well as your salary requirements.
No phone calls please.