Senior Digital Designer
What we're looking for
A full-stack senior digital designer who is excited to be part of a dynamic creative team producing sophisticated work for clients across a range of industries including beauty, travel, financial services, and technology.
What you bring
- 6+ years of experience creating email campaigns, websites, applications, or other interactive media for consumer brands
- In-depth knowledge of user-centered design principles and practices, web standards, typography and color, and web usability standards
- Advocacy in support of the role of marketing and digital communications
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Drive to excel and succeed; self-motivation; a willingness to learn new skills quickly and efficiently
- Expertise in digital trends with a deep understanding of best practices, and a desire to innovate upon emerging trends in user interface design and rich media content
- Mastery of the industry-standard tools, including Adobe Creative Cloud suite (After Effects, Photoshop) and Sketch
- Strong writing and communication skills
What you'll do
- Partner with the Digital Design Director in the planning, managing, and delivering of strategic marketing campaigns and websites from discovery through execution
- Build wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and sitemaps to effectively communicate opportunities for user interaction and design thinking
- Develop highly engaging, conceptual design ideas with a focus on user-centered experiences
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of typography, photography, graphic design, and digital design, drawing from your experience working within client-provided brand guidelines
- Lead and oversee production designers in the delivery of annotations, design specifications, and final assets for development
- Persuasively present ideas and concepts to cross-functional teams and clients for feedback and final approval
Where you'll do it
We are located in the heart of Manhattan’s Flatiron District just steps away from Madison Square Park. Here you’ll enjoy working with a nimble and collaborative team of thinkers and doers who work hard and have a lot of fun while doing so.
Equal opportunity employer
At SARANKCO, we cultivate an inclusive environment where a diversity of ideas, experiences, and cultures are valued. We are proud to call ourselves an equal opportunity employer and hire qualified professionals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Join our team
We offer a competitive compensation package with excellent benefits, including health care, a flexible spending account, a matching 401(k) plan, the TransitChek program, and more.
If you share our passion and want to join a creative work environment where you can grow your career, we want to hear from you. Please submit a resume with references, as well as an online portfolio showcasing strong, conceptual design work.
No phone calls please.