Account Manager (Digital and Print)
What We're Looking For.
An enthusiastic Account Manager to support our Client Partnerships team. Sarankco is seeking someone with experience in the design or digital communications industry and has a keen attention to detail. Your focus will be to maintain existing client relationships as well as manage projects through the studio and the day-to-day activity of various client engagements.
Who You Are.
• College graduate with a bachelor’s degree or comparable professional training
• Account Management or Project Management professional with 1–3 years of relevant print and digital experience who has worked on integrated projects at the campaign level
• Exposure to CRM and Email Campaigns, Loyalty Programs, Social Media, Branding, and Visual Identity
• Excellent communicator with superior written and verbal communication skills—experience feeding back to clients
• Organizational wizard and expert multi-tasker with the ability to remain calm and enthusiastic in a deadline-driven environment
• Energetic self-starter with an all-hands-on-deck mindset who is willing to pitch in whenever and wherever necessary and thrives on a tight-knit team
• Work in financial services and credit cards, luxury or hospitality a plus
• Proficiency in Workamajig a plus
What You'll Do.
• Develop and maintain strong client relationships through all stages of a project—including scope negotiations, project development, execution, and delivery
• Seek out opportunities to foster relationships with current clients and cultivate organic growth
• Manage day-to-day communication with multiple clients across several projects
• All aspects of project management including estimate creation, schedule development, briefings to creative team while liaising with clients throughout the process. Projects vary in sizes, from banner execution to complex emails
• Review profitability of projects
• Work with the greater team to deliver successful print and digital projects
• Provide clear, concise briefings to internal team
• Develop and implement strategies for problem solving in response to unexpected circumstances or to streamline workflow
Where You'll Do It.
SARANKCO Creative Studio creates flawless and effective brand tools and communications that help some of the most recognized and successful Fortune 100 companies drive awareness, influence behavior, and elevate engagement. We are located in the heart of Manhattan’s Flatiron District, just steps from Madison Square Park. The team is made up of passionate, creative minds paired with entrepreneurial spirits. Our culture encourages everyone to bring ideas to the table, to excel in the disciplines they are most skilled in, and to tackle new challenges. We enjoy working together closely and working hard for our clients. This commitment and mutual trust empowers us to do the best work of our careers.
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SARANKCO is a certified LGBT Business Enterprise with the NGLCC: National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce. For over 13 years, we’ve worked to cultivate an inclusive environment where a diversity of ideas, experiences, and cultures are valued. We are proud to call ourselves an equal opportunity employer and hire qualified professionals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Join Our Team.
We offer a competitive compensation package with excellent benefits, including healthcare, a flexible spending account, a matching 401(k) plan, the TransitChek program, and more.
If you share our passion, and want to join a creative work environment where you can grow your career, we want to hear from you. Please submit a resume with references.
No phone calls, please.