What we’re looking for.
A versatile, creative copywriter who is able to capture the tone and voice of a range of clients and develop messaging for a variety of projects, including digital and print campaigns, naming assignments, and complete brand refreshes.
Who you are.
- Wordsmith with precise attention to detail and an excellent command of — and passion for — the English language
- Creative, hardworking individual with an interest in writing for a variety of audiences, brands, and industries
- Talented writer who understands, appreciates, and effectively communicates nuances of tone and voice
- Strategically minded conceptual thinker with a fresh voice who can use their creative vision to solve challenges and deliver innovative solutions
- Organized writer who is able to meet deadlines with ease while working on multiple projects
- Highly motivated individual who values collaboration and feedback, and is willing to go the extra mile to exceed expectations
- Someone with a positive attitude, a good sense of humor, and a roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic
What you’ll do.
- Work on projects through multiple stages, from the initial briefing and creative brainstorms through internal and client reviews to completion of deliverables
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (project management, design, and strategy) to execute assignments across campaigns
- Brainstorm concepts with project teams to develop highly effective, creative communications, including exploring unexpected solutions
- Write fresh, engaging, and informative copy in a client’s brand voice that supports strategic insights and business objectives
- Follow client’s copy standards and guidelines when executing concepts and messaging
- Ensure copy reflects the highest quality of work and is in line with the client’s marketing goals
- Effectively incorporate internal and client feedback to revise and evolve copy, always moving the work forward and providing additional options when necessary
- Attend meetings and actively participate in client creative presentations as necessary
- Contribute to new business presentations and proposals as needed
- Work independently to meet tight deadlines as part of a creative team, and take ownership over the quality of your work, from concept to delivery
Where you’ll do it.
While we are currently working remotely for the unforeseeable future, our office is headquartered just steps away from Madison Square Park in Manhattan. Whether by video conference or phone call, though Slack or, in the future, six feet apart, you’ll collaborate with a team of nimble and creative thinkers and doers who work hard and have a lot of fun while doing so.
We’re an equal opportunity employer.
SARANKCO is a certified LGBT Business Enterprise with the NGLCC: National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce. For over 13 years, we’ve worked to cultivate an inclusive environment where a diversity of ideas, experiences, and cultures are valued. We are proud to call ourselves an equal opportunity employer and hire qualified professionals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Join our team.
We offer a competitive compensation package with excellent benefits, including healthcare, a flexible spending account, a matching 401(k) plan, the TransitChek program, and more.
If you share our passion and want to join a creative work environment where you can grow your career, we want to hear from you. Please submit a resume along with your portfolio site.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE