What we're looking for
We are seeking a design intern who can participate in various stages of print and digital projects, from concept to execution. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of brand development. This is a paid internship for Summer 2020.
- Must be available to work full time for 8–10 weeks over the summer between June and August 2020
- Attend internal brainstorms and concept meetings
- Research and analyze competitor branding, advertising, and marketing
- Assist in the creation of concepts, mock-ups, print and email campaigns, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of client and new-business presentations
- Participate in the development of company marketing and social media
The SARANKCO intern is an undergraduate student studying art and design who is interested in pursuing a career in art or graphic design in branding or marketing. This person should be in excellent academic standing, have strong verbal and written communication skills, and solid working knowledge of design programs. Illustration and coding skills are a bonus and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
Graphic Design, Illustration, Advertising, Web Design
Equal opportunity employer
At SARANKCO, we cultivate an inclusive environment where a diversity of ideas, experiences, and cultures are valued. We are proud to call ourselves an equal opportunity employer and hire qualified professionals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Applications due March 9th.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE