What We're Looking For
A talented visionary graphic designer with a passion for creating compelling communications through inspired concepts and innovative solutions.
Who You Are
- Graphic Design professional with 2–3 years of experience in a design, consulting, or branding firm with clients across a broad range of industries
- Trained professional with an undergraduate degree in graphic design with working knowledge of typography, grid, layout, color theory, and photography
- Visual storyteller interested in working on a range of projects from direct marketing and digital experiences, to logos and visual identity systems
- Proficient user of design software tools, including Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch
- Self-starter and team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills interested in working as part of an experienced creative team
- Multitasker with great time management skills who can excel in a fast-paced work environment and stay on top of deadlines and budgets
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with other designers, design directors, creative directors, writers, and production designers to transform brand and creative strategies into inspired, conceptual design solutions
- Work closely with project managers to ensure projects stay on schedule and on budget
- Work closely with production designers to ensure designs meet specifications, and that final deliverables are accurate
- Present concepts to SARANKCO teams
- Present concepts to clients
- Prepare materials for client and internal meetings
Where you’ll do it.
SARANKCO Creative Studio creates flawless and effective brand tools and communications that help some of the most recognized and successful Fortune 100 companies drive awareness, influence behavior, and elevate engagement. We are located in the heart of Manhattan’s Flatiron District, just steps from Madison Square Park. The team is made up of passionate, creative minds paired with entrepreneurial spirits. Our culture encourages everyone to bring ideas to the table, to excel in the disciplines they are most skilled in, and to tackle new challenges. We enjoy working together closely and working hard for our clients. This commitment and mutual trust empowers us to do the best work of our careers. Please note, this position will operate fully remote until further notice. Late 2021 we anticipate a hybrid working structure.
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At SARANKCO, we cultivate an inclusive environment where diversity of ideas, experiences, and cultures are valued. We are proud to call ourselves an equal opportunity employer and hire qualified professionals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation.
Join our team.
We offer a competitive compensation package with excellent benefits, including healthcare, a flexible spending account, a matching 401(k) plan, the TransitChek program, and more.
If you share our passion, and want to join a creative work environment where you can grow your career, we want to hear from you. Please submit a resume with references. No phone calls, please.