About This Opportunity
SARANKCO Creative Studio is searching for an enthusiastic Lead Manager to support our growing Client Partnerships team. We are seeking someone with experience in the design or digital communications industry. Your focus will be to grow and maintain existing client relationships, be proactive in learning about the clientʼs business needs, and manage projects through the studio and the day-to-day activity of various client engagements.
- College graduate with a bachelor’s degree or comparable professional training
- Account Management professional with 4–7 years of relevant digital and print experience who has worked on or led integrated projects at the campaign level
- Comprehensive knowledge of CRM and Email Campaigns, Loyalty Programs, Social Media, Branding, and Visual Identity
- Exposure to print work and understanding of various print form factors (e.g., direct mail, packaging, stationery, and signage), processes, and techniques
- Excellent communicator with superior written and verbal communication skills—experience feeding back to clients
- Organized and expert multi-tasker with the ability to remain calm and enthusiastic in a deadline-driven environment
- Energetic self-starter with an all-hands-on-deck mindset who is willing to pitch in whenever and wherever necessary and thrives on a tight-knit team
- Work in financial services and credit cards, luxury or hospitality a plus
- Proficiency in Workamajig a plus
Role + Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships through all stages of a project—including scope negotiations, project development, execution, and delivery
- Seek out opportunities to foster relationships with current and new clients and cultivate organic growth
- Manage day-to-day communication with multiple clients across several projects
- All aspects of project management including estimate creation, schedule development, and briefings to the creative team while liaising with clients throughout the process. Projects vary in size, from banner execution to complex interactive websites
- Review profitability of projects and manage client forecasting
- Work with the greater team to deliver successful print and digital projects
- Provide clear, concise briefings to our internal team
- Schedule and lead client meetings and presentations
- Develop and implement strategies for problem-solving in response to unexpected circumstances or to streamline workflow
Compensation + Benefits
Salary Range: $85K – $95K
SARANKCO offers a competitive compensation package with excellent benefits including full healthcare, 401k matching, flexible spending accounts, transit check program, home office stipend, twice-annual bonusing, extensive PTO and company holidays, expanded parental leave, charitable gift matching, and fully-paid or discounted memberships to Citibike, Classpass, AIGA and more. We also provide robust talent development, where we cover the costs of online courses, educational opportunities, and other inspirational experiences. Our team is currently enjoying a remote/hybrid “Work Where Best” policy, and are encouraged to utilize the studio space and services as often as possible. This role requires occasional days in the office or the NY area for client meetings.
Founded in 2007, SARANKCO partners with clients big and small to define experiences, develop brands, and create meaningful communications that generate awareness, influence behavior, and drive engagement. We are headquartered in the Flatiron District of New York City, just steps from Madison Square Park, with a remote hybrid team that is spread across the New York area and beyond.
Our talented team offers a high level of expertise across strategy, copywriting, and visual design that is unmatched by similarly sized creative studios. We work collaboratively to meet challenges head-on, creating innovative print and digital solutions that are flawlessly executed for top brands including American Express, Sephora, Leading Hotels of the World, First Manhattan, Hearthside Foods, Booz Allen Hamilton, and more.
As a certified LGBT Business Enterprise with the National LGBT Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC) and an equal opportunity employer, championing diversity and inclusion is core to our values. Here you will find a welcoming, collaborative, and high-performing team that is specifically designed to bring out your most creative, courageous, and authentic self.
No phone calls, please.