Digital Production Designer
Who we're looking for
An experienced and enthusiastic digital production designer with a genuine love and talent for production and a strong background in digital asset preparation (logo suites, assets for mobile), slicing, QA, and testing. While we encourage all applicants to apply, it is important to note that this role is not a conceptual role, but rather a strictly executional one.
Who you are
- Seasoned professional with 5+ years of hands-on production work experience with a branding agency, design studio, or internal creative team
- Production wizard with solid type and layout skills as well as knowledge and understanding of digital usage
- Organized and skilled worker with a sharp eye for detail and a sensitivity to typography and kerning
- Skilled Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) and Sketch expert
- Highly efficient team player who thrives in a collaborative work environment
- Savvy multi-tasker with the ability to juggle multiple projects seamlessly while meeting ever-changing deadlines
- Excellent communicator with a positive attitude and sense of humor
What you’ll do
- Construct and peer review high-quality assets for digital applications
- Communicate and coordinate with account, project, and creative teams
- Use efficient and effective techniques for producing digital communications
- Adhere to a consistent graphic production and check-in process, while also identifying opportunities for improvement
- Review file specifications prior to releasing assets to ensure adherence of quality control standards from both the agency and vendors
- Execute work against existing brand guidelines and/or create new guidelines from scratch
- Explore creative solutions and techniques when producing innovative and premium digital work
- Artfully and skillfully manage outside vendors and developers
If you're interested, please submit a resume with references, a cover letter, and your rate requirements.
No phone calls, please.