Senior Manager, Client Partnerships
About this Opportunity
SARANKCO Creative Studio is searching for an enthusiastic Senior Manager to support our growing Client Partnerships team. We are seeking someone with experience in the design or digital communications industry. Your focus will be to develop, grow, and maintain both new and existing client relationships, be proactive in learning about the client’s business needs, and manage projects through the studio and the day-to-day activity of various client engagements.
- College graduate with a bachelor’s degree or comparable professional training
- Account Management professional with 5-10 years of relevant digital and print experience who has worked on or led integrated projects at the campaign level
- Comprehensive knowledge of CRM and Email Campaigns, Loyalty Programs, Social Media, Branding, and Visual Identity
- Exposure to print work with an understanding of various print form factors (e.g., direct mail, packaging, stationery, and signage), processes, and techniques
- Excellent communicator with superior written and verbal communication skills—experience feeding back to clients
- Ability to present to senior leaders/clients
- Organized and expert multi-tasker with the ability to remain calm and enthusiastic in a deadline-driven environment
- Energetic self-starter with an all-hands-on-deck mindset who is willing to pitch in whenever and wherever necessary and thrives on a tight-knit team
- Work in financial services and credit cards, luxury or hospitality a plus
- Proficiency in Workamajig is a plus
Role + Responsibilities
- Develop, grow, and maintain strong client relationships through all stages of a project—including scope negotiations, project development, execution, and delivery
- Seek out opportunities to foster relationships with current and new clients and cultivate organic growth
- Act as a strategic partner to your clients, understanding their core business and demonstrating thought leadership
- Manage day-to-day communication with multiple clients across several projects
- All aspects of project management including estimate creation, schedule development, and briefings to creative team while liaising with clients throughout the process. Projects vary in size, from banner execution to complex interactive websites
- Review profitability of projects and manage client forecasting and planning
- Provide clear, concise briefings to internal team
- Schedule and lead client meetings and presentations
- Develop and implement strategies for problem-solving in response to unexpected circumstances or to streamline workflow
- Mentor and support junior team members
Compensation + Benefits
Salary Range: $100K – $125K
SARANKCO offers a competitive compensation package with excellent benefits including full healthcare, 401k matching, flexible spending accounts, transit check program, home office stipend, twice-annual bonusing, extensive PTO and company holidays, expanded parental leave, charitable gift matching, and fully-paid or discounted memberships to Citi Bike, Classpass, AIGA, and more. We also provide robust talent development, where we cover the costs of online courses, educational opportunities, and other inspirational experiences. Our team is currently enjoying a remote/hybrid “Work Where Best” policy, and are encouraged to utilize the studio space and services as often as possible.
Founded in 2007, SARANKCO partners with clients big and small to define experiences, develop brands, and create meaningful communications that generate awareness, influence behavior, and drive engagement. We are headquartered in the Flatiron District of New York City, just steps from Madison Square Park, with a remote hybrid team that is spread across the New York area and beyond.
Our talented team offers a high level of expertise across strategy, copywriting, and visual design that is unmatched by similarly sized creative studios. We work collaboratively to meet challenges head-on, creating innovative print and digital solutions that are flawlessly executed for top brands including American Express, Sephora, Leading Hotels of the World, First Manhattan, Hearthside Foods, Booz Allen Hamilton, and more.
As a certified LGBT Business Enterprise with the National LGBT Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC) and an equal opportunity employer, championing diversity and inclusion is core to our values. Here you will find a welcoming, collaborative, and high-performing team that is specifically designed to bring out your most creative, courageous, and authentic self.
Join Our Team
If you share our passion and want to join a creative work environment where you can grow your career, we want to hear from you. Please submit a resume along with your portfolio site.
No phone calls, please.